Important information regarding Group Fitness Classes
As a response to the continuing COVID-19 implementation measures as outlined by the ACT Government, ANU Sport has taken the decision to make some changes tor our Group Fitness classes.
As of tomorrow, Wednesday 19 March 2020, all numbers attending Group Fitness Classes will be reduced by 50%. This will enable us to comply with the social distancing recommendation of 1.5m between participants.
Participants are requested to arrive early to book their tickets as usual to secure their place and to avoid disappointment.
Please practice good hygiene at Group Fitness Classes.
• Keep your distance (recommended 1.5m)
• Clean equipment before and after use
• Ensure you bring a clean towel to all classes
• Do not attend classes if you are unwell, contact your health professional
• For classes with a mat, please bring your own equipment if you have it
All our Group Fitness Classes, and the gym itself, will continue to operate as normal until further notice. Please keep an eye on our website, www.anu-sport.com.au and our social media pages for up-to-date information.