Bolster your lifting & nutrition goals with FREE ANU Sport Seminars
- Want to learn to lift properly & get stronger?
- Want to learn why squats and deadlifts are the foundational lifting movements in the gym?
- Ever wondered how women should optimally eat and exercise? Are their requirements different from men?
If the answer is YES to any of these, then capitalize on ANU Sport's Bush Week FREE Seminars.
1. SEMINAR 1 - SQUATS & DEADLIFTS:
Anyone who is serious about gaining the most out of their gym sessions needs to consider the pivotal role these two compound movements play in building overall strength in the body.
Our expert personal trainers show you the ‘right way’ to execute these super-important movements.
All levels of gym-goer are welcome! Places are limited so please book early!
WHEN: Monday 26th July
WHERE: Level-3, ANU Sport - 2pm
2. SEMINAR 2 - BETTER NUTRITION FOR EXERCISE:
Interested in the relationship between 'what you eat' and 'how you perform?'
Curious to learn the role of nutrition at the gym?
Did you know there are major differences between males and females who lift?
Confused about dieting and bulking? All this will be discussed and much more.
You can also stick around for the Q & A segment at the end of the seminar.
Anyone is welcome to attend!
Places are limited so please book early!
WHEN: Tuesday 27th July
WHERE: ANU Sport Reception - 2pm
ANU Sport - Exercise your way!