Want a fun way to break up the day? ANU Sport has plenty of opportunities with social Badminton, Futsal, Soccer, Touch and Basketball competitions being run during your lunch break! The lunchtime competitions have been running each Semester since 1991, and are a great way to integrate fitness and recreation into your busy day, as well as staying social. Grab some friends and form a team, or register yourself and make some new friends on campus!
Semester 1 2022 Competitions
ANU Sport will be offering social sport over 4 weekdays for Semester 1 2022:
Tuesday: 6-a-Side Soccer & Badminton
Thursday: Touch Football
Thursday: 3x3 Basketball
Dates & Times
All of these sports will be run between 12:00pm to 2:00pm, except basketball will run 2pm-4pm on weekdays.
Competitions start in Week of the 8th of August. All competitions will run towards the end of semester for 8 weeks with 1 week of finals.
The Lunchtime Sport Competition for team sports are played in a mixed team format.
Competitions run throughout each semester plus Finals. There are NO social sport games played on Public Holidays.
Badminton is random play with a competition at the end.
See the latest draws and results from our current competitions:
Registrations and Payments
Registrations can be made as an individual or as a team. Only the team manager can pay the team registration. If you are an individual who is looking for a team, you can sign up and pay and we will place you in a team.
PLEASE NOTE: Badminton is individual entry only
• BADMINTON: $30 Individual Registration
• TEAM SPORTS: $40 Early Bird Individual Registration (Closes 1 August 5pm 2022)
• TEAM SPORTS: $50 Individual Registration
• TEAM SPORTS: $280 Early Bird Team Registration (Closes 1 August 5pm 2022)
• TEAM SPORTS: $300 Regular Team Registration
• 3x3 BASKETBALL: $30 Individual Registration
• 3x3 BASKETBALL: $100 Early Bird Team Registration (Closes 1 August 5pm 2022)
• 3x3 BASKETBALL: $120 Regular Team Registration
Check out the sports below!
6-a-Side SoccerView fixtures, results and more!
BadmintonView fixtures, results and more!
Badminton is played as a social competition run by our badminton club.
Each week you will be put into a fixture when you arrive to play games against each other.