Previously known as the ANU Sport membership fee, the Club Affiliation Fee is a compulsory levy paid by all non-student members of sport clubs affiliated to the ANU Sport and Recreation Association. This fee is currently $120 per annum, and is payable at the same time as the membership fee of the specific sport club. This fee provides the following benefits:
- Provides affiliated sport clubs with access to discounted use of sport and recreation facilities at the ANU for training and competition.
- Provides club members with discounted rates for the ANU Sport Fitness Centre.
- Provides individual members with access to personal accident insurance through the ANU Sport insurance coverage.
- Provides professional indemnity insurance to the executives of affiliated organisations
- Provides relevant clubs with access to Marine Hull Insurance.
If you are a member of an ANU Sport affiliated club, you will have paid this fee at the time of purchasing your club membership. Looking to join our Fitness Centre? Click on the Club Member option and select the best membership for you on our Gym Memberships page!
Prior to purchasing the ANU Sport Affiliation Fee, please ensure that you are familiar with the terms and conditions of becoming a member of an ANU Sport affiliated club.