NEWS: ANU Sport is moving away from restricted sessions
From Monday 16th November, ANU Sport will be relaxing the requirements for gym-goers to pre-book their workout sessions outside of popular afternoon timeslots. To align with current COVID-19 restrictions, only peak periods (3-5pm, 5-7pm) and group fitness will require bookings. At all other times, members will be able to drop in whenever they like to fit in with their schedule and will be able to stay as long as they want.
MAIN FITNESS AND STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING SESSIONS
- Sessions: There will be a 3pm – 5pm session, and a 5pm – 7pm session
- Registrations are available via the desk or online portal.
- Checking in: members will be required to check-in at reception same as the current requirements, but will not need to scan in.
- If the session bookings are full then walk-ups will be unable to register, regardless of members leaving or no shows.
- Free Access: 6am – 2.45pm and 7pm – 10pm weekdays, and 8am – 7pm weekends
- Checking in: members need to scan in as normal/pre-COVID procedures via the turnstile and reception desk
- If you currently have any outstanding fees, you may be required to pay these prior to being permitted entry – the Customer Service Officer at reception will assist you.
- If the fitness centre reaches capacity, you may not be permitted to enter until another member leaves.
- During weekdays, all members, regardless of when you entered, in the centre will need to vacate the venue prior to 2.45pm.
- No change from 16th November regarding session registrations and check ins as normal
- It is extremely important you remain vigilant ensure you bring a towel.
- Water fountains to refill bottles have been turned on and are available for uses. Please ensure you use hand sanitizer before and after use.
- If a member is seen drinking directly from the water fountain (i.e. using it as a bubbler) you will be asked to leave immediately.
- All members must either check-in at the desk OR scan to enter the fitness centre
To ensure the fitness centre remains below capacity, members will be required to scan in with their entry cards, and staff will be monitoring entry numbers and conducting ‘headcounts’ throughout the day. Similarly, staff will be continuing with a structured cleaning regime to ensure a safe and hygienic environment for all patrons.
Find out more about memberships here: http://anu-sport.com.au/fitness-centre/gym-memberships
Find ANU Sport’s current COVID-19 plan here: http://anu-sport.com.au/covid-19