Inward Bound 2018 Race Director
The ANU Interhall Sport Organisation and ANU Sport are seeking expressions of interest for the role of Inward Bound Race Director 2018.
In this exciting and challenging volunteer role a student (or students) will undertake all responsibilities regarding the delivery of the Annual Inward Bound event.
The Inward Bound Race Director will be responsible for:
• The organisation of the Inward Bound event for the year following their appointment;
• Ensuring that all legal, risk management, and safety procedures are implemented;
• In conjunction with the ISO executive appointing individuals to the Inward Bound Student Organising Committee;
• Proposing to the ISO any costs or levies that any participating Residence will be required to contribute in order to participate in the event;
• Administering the costs and fees associated with Inward Bound;
• Recording and collating all information and relevant documentation and delivering this to the Sport Intern and Secretary of ISO on acquittal of the event;
• Regular correspondence with the ISO, ANU Sport, and the Division of Student Life during the preparation of the event.
• Assisting with the restructuring of the Race Director Role to make the event more sustainable
Applications are to consist of the following components
• Personal information and contact details (including age and college affiliation if applicable) – CV is preferred.
• Statement addressing Inward Bound experience (both as an organizer and competitor)
• Statement addressing capacity to deliver an outstanding and safe event
• Other applicable experience (both competitive and administrative)
Joint (Co-Race Directorship) applications will be considered.
Applicants are required to apply in writing to Jack Birtwhistle at Jack.Birtwhistle@anu-sport.com.au
Applications close 9am Monday November 20 2018.
Interviews will be conducted on Monday and Tuesday November 27 and 28 2018.
For further information please see the full Role Description Here.